Wednesday, November 09, 2005

BIRTHDAYS, DIRECTORY AND OTHER BLOG CONCERNS

As suggested by Levi, I have tried creating our directory and list of birthdays. You may give me (magnuslex@yahoo.com)your current address and "preferred" birthday and I will post it myself. You may access it through http://acmvai.blogspot.com Please see the LINK also to access.

Please do not subscribe to any add (Google and others) for it destroys the beauty of our template.

If you want to post a blog, please give me your email address and I will send you an invite. Accept the invitation to be considered as a contributor. As you may noticed there are only four official contributors listed, Bogs, Levi, Jim and Myself. We are more than happy to welcome you in the group. Glen, Brian I am sending you an invitation, please accept it.

If you have noticed, the articles that are coming now are of excellent quality. Keep it coming and keep it on fire.

Mabalos

Florida Mesothelioma Lawyer
Florida Mesothelioma Lawyer Counter